ICM Food & Clothing Bank
On the fourth Saturday morning of each month, a group of New Covenant Lutheran Church members volunteer at the ICM Food & Clothing Bank. ICM meets the basic needs of families by providing food, clothing, shoes, soap, shampoo and baby formula. At ICM, the group works with clients applying for help, working in the “client boutique” to help clients choose clothing for the family and work in the “pantry” where food boxes are made up. Members also donate clothing and food to ICM which the volunteers deliver each month.
You will need to register with ICM to volunteer for our Saturday mornings using the following link – ICM Volunteer Signup and instructions below.
- Click on Volunteer Opportunities for the month you want to volunteer. It will take you to a webpage for you to enter your First Name and your Email Address. Click on Submit.
- If you are new to the system, it will take you to the application page. You will only need to do this step once. Fill out the application which includes a waiver to be electronically signed. Once the application is complete, continue with the next step.
- On the month’s volunteer opportunities page, enter our group password – NCLC – and click on Submit Password.
- This will bring you directly to the shift set aside for our group. The shift information indicates how many slots are remaining for our group. Our group has 5 slots.
- Check the box on the left of the shift.
- Scroll down and click on Sign Up To Volunteer. You will receive a confirmation email with your volunteer shift and additional information for your volunteer day.
Contact: Mary Reynoso
Website link: ICM Food & Clothing Bank